{"id":319,"date":"2024-06-16T16:07:48","date_gmt":"2024-06-16T14:07:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/?page_id=319"},"modified":"2024-06-16T16:09:25","modified_gmt":"2024-06-16T14:09:25","slug":"histoire","status":"publish","type":"page","link":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/histoire\/","title":{"rendered":"History"},"content":{"rendered":"<div data-elementor-type=\"wp-page\" data-elementor-id=\"319\" class=\"elementor elementor-319\" data-elementor-post-type=\"page\">\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-element elementor-element-ab6c5fb e-grid e-con-boxed e-con e-child\" data-id=\"ab6c5fb\" data-element_type=\"container\">\n\t\t\t\t\t<div class=\"e-con-inner\">\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-element elementor-element-9b4fc67 elementor-widget elementor-widget-image-box\" data-id=\"9b4fc67\" data-element_type=\"widget\" data-widget_type=\"image-box.default\">\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-widget-container\">\n\t\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-image-box-wrapper\"><div class=\"elementor-image-box-content\"><h3 class=\"elementor-image-box-title\">14 February 1661<\/h3><p class=\"elementor-image-box-description\">The Noble Twelve decided to build the first breakwater in the old Porto-Cardu<\/p><\/div><\/div>\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-element elementor-element-c09d1de elementor-widget elementor-widget-image-box\" data-id=\"c09d1de\" data-element_type=\"widget\" data-widget_type=\"image-box.default\">\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-widget-container\">\n\t\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-image-box-wrapper\"><div class=\"elementor-image-box-content\"><h3 class=\"elementor-image-box-title\">1852<\/h3><p class=\"elementor-image-box-description\">Work begins on the Dragon Pier<\/p><\/div><\/div>\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-element elementor-element-69cf726 elementor-widget elementor-widget-image-box\" data-id=\"69cf726\" data-element_type=\"widget\" data-widget_type=\"image-box.default\">\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-widget-container\">\n\t\t\t\t\t<div class=\"elementor-image-box-wrapper\"><div class=\"elementor-image-box-content\"><h3 class=\"elementor-image-box-title\">1860<\/h3><p class=\"elementor-image-box-description\">Demolition of the \u201cLion\u201d rock and redevelopment of the south quay<\/p><\/div><\/div>\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>.elementor-widget-image-box .elementor-image-box-content{width:100%}@media (min-width:768px){.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-position-left .elementor-image-box-wrapper,.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-position-right .elementor-image-box-wrapper { display: flex }.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-position-right .elementor-image-box-wrapper { text-align: end;flex-direction:row-reverse}.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-position-left .elementor-image-box-wrapper{text-align:start;flex-direction:row}.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-position-top .elementor-image-box-img{margin:auto}.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-vertical-align-top .elementor-image-box-wrapper{align-items:flex-start}.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-vertical-align-middle .elementor-image-box-wrapper{align-items:center}.elementor-widget-image-box.elementor-vertical-align-bottom .elementor-image-box-wrapper{align-items:flex-end}}@media (max-width:767px){.elementor-widget-image-box .elementor-image-box-img{margin-left:auto!important; margin-right: auto!important; margin-bottom: 15px}}.elementor-widget-image-box .elementor-image-box-img { display: inline-block }.elementor-widget-image-box .elementor-image-box-title a { colour: inherit }.elementor-widget-image-box .elementor-image-box-wrapper{text-align:center}.elementor-widget-image-box .elementor-image-box-description{margin:0} 14 February 1661 The \u201cNoble Twelve\u201d decided to build the first breakwater in the former Porto-Cardu 1852 Work began on the Dragon Jetty 1860 Demolition of the \u2018Lion\u2019 rock and development of the south quay<\/p>","protected":false},"author":4,"featured_media":0,"parent":0,"menu_order":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","template":"","meta":{"_acf_changed":false,"_seopress_robots_primary_cat":"","_seopress_titles_title":"","_seopress_titles_desc":"","_seopress_robots_index":"","footnotes":""},"type-de-page":[5],"class_list":["post-319","page","type-page","status-publish","hentry","type-de-page-page-sans-image"],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/319","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/page"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/4"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=319"}],"version-history":[{"count":4,"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/319\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":325,"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/319\/revisions\/325"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=319"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"type-de-page","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/portovecchio-port.cci.corsica\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/type-de-page?post=319"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}